Thank you for Shopping at Orange Mountain Designs. We appreciate our valued customers!
We hope you love what you purchased but, if for some reason you do not, please let us know. We'll happily refund your money or send you a new size, another color or a completely different product.*
2022 Holiday Return Policy
For purchases made from November 15, 2022 through December 31, 2022, the normal 30 days return policy will be extended. Merchandise purchased during this time period will be eligible for return (with receipt and all product tags and in new condition) until January 31, 2023. All other return and exchange policies remain in effect.
Orange Mountain Designs Return / Exchange Policies:
- All returns must be in original condition and accompanied by original tags
- Refunds will be issued as the original form of payment within 30 days from purchase with the original receipt
- After 30 days or without the original receipt, an exchange or store credit will be given for returns at the lowest selling price within the last 90 days
- Items may not be returned or exchanged after 90 days from the original purchase date
- Sales adjustments will not be accommodated after 30 days
- Items that are damaged, worn or without a receipt may be denied a refund/exchange
- Refunds to a credit or debit cards will be applied back to the original card number
- Any In Store cash returns over $150 will be mailed by the Alumni Hall Corporate Office and not refunded in person
- In Store returns require a photo id and a phone number
- Any Online order refunds will be issued to the original form of payment upon receipt of return. However, depending upon your banking institution, payment processing may take up to 7-10 business days
- Some drop ship items, all special orders and all custom goods are sold as Final Sale and cannot be exchanged or returned. Applicable drop ship items have this noted on their product information pages. In case of damage or the wrong item received, we will help you work with the manufacturer to try to find an amicable resolution.
- Initial shipping charges for Online orders are non-refundable. Refunds are only issued for merchandise.
- Orange Mountain Designs reserves the right to refuse or delay returns and/or exchanges if fraud or abuse is suspected
* per return policy as listed
Instructions for Exchanges for Online Orders
2 Easy Ways to Exchange!
1) Exchange your item(s) at Orange Mountain Designs
Bring your item(s) with a copy of your bar-coded receipt. Even exchanges can be done without your original form of payment. If exchanging for a less expensive item, refunds must go back onto the original form of payment or you will be issued online/store credit. If exchanging for a more expensive item, additional payment must be made at the time of the exchange.
2. Exchange your item(s) using our return label (see fee details below):
Orange Mountain Designs exchanges for online orders are totally free to you by using our easy mail return process. We'll help you find the perfect replacement!
Click HERE to submit info to receive a UPS return label. Please indicate the item(s) and size(s) you wish to exchange in the additional notes section. We will begin the exchange process on our end as soon as your request comes through as long as we have your desired item(s) in stock. If we do not have the item(s) you wish to exchange for in stock, a representative will notify you as soon as possible.
Once we receive the original merchandise, we will send out the exchange and your new UPS tracking number will be emailed to you. Exchanges via UPS return label MUST be received within 2 weeks of generating a label to guarantee the product you are exchanging for will be held.
If exchanging for a less expensive item, refunds must go back onto the original form of payment or you will be issued online/store credit. If exchanging for a more expensive item, a representative will reach out to you to arrange payment for the additional amount owed.
***Please Note: If you need to make an exchange through UPS from an IN-STORE purchase and you wish to use our shipping labels, we do charge $10 for this service. This includes shipping the item(s) back to Orange Mountain Designs and shipping the replacement item(s) back to you. If you are just returning an item (or items), you will only be charged $5 for the return label.***
Instructions for Returns for Online Orders
2 Easy Ways to Return!
1. Return your item(s) to Orange Mountain Designs:
Bring your item(s) with a copy of your bar-coded receipt and the credit/debit card used to make the purchase to Orange Mountain Designs. Credit(s) can only be issued back to the original form of payment. If you do not have your original form of payment, online/store credit will be issued.
2. Return your item(s) using our return label (see fee details below):
Click HERE to submit info to receive a UPS return label. Please indicate item(s) returning in the additional notes section. If the product is damaged or incorrect, please describe.
You will receive a UPS return label immediately with mailing instructions. If you have the original packaging, you can reuse it. Please make sure you remove or cover the original shipping label to avoid delays. If you do not have the original packaging, please feel free to use any shipping bag or box that the item(s) will safely ship in. Then, take the package to any UPS Store or UPS drop box for shipment.
The initial shipping charge(s) will not be refunded (including any additional shipping fees for heavy or bulky items). When you mail your purchase back to us using the process above, we do charge a $5 flat rate fee for return postage/restock fee. The $5 will be deducted from the amount credited back to your card or applied to your online/store credit. For items that have an additional shipping charge (due to size or weight) will have that additional charge deducted from any amount credited for your return.
Please email email@example.com for any questions about returns or exchanges.